Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

FASHOLA LEMENTS THAT EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY ALSO AFFECTS HIS FAMILY

Nigeria’s Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola has lamented that his children are also suffering from the epileptic power supply plaguing the country.
 
 
 
In a recent interview on Channels TV, he added that his children as a result of the poor electricity supply at present in the country have developed Heat rashes adding that they also sweat a lot.
He said: “It’s a very hot season of the year. I see my children too sweating, having heat rash and they look at me like what are you doing about this thing. Let me be very clear, this problem can be solved.”
He added that: “It needs detailed and methodical approach. First work to do is to supply more gas because without gas, I am like a generator owner who can’t get fuel, so I can’t power my plants. There are errors of planning of yesterday but they are errors that can be corrected”

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2017, Fast Reporter Blog . Designed by Akpene Jacob.