Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

PATHORANKING PREFERS MASTURBATION TO HAVING A ''BABY MAMA''

Nigerian Dance-hall Artiste Patoranking reveals that he won't do a ‘baby mama’ thing. Unlike fellow dance
hall star, Burna Boy was recently called out on Instagram by a user for not claiming the pregnancy
he’s responsible for. He vows that he will rather masturbate than get down with a random girl.




Patoranking, further disclosed his relationship status;  that he’s single and is more concerned about his career  and being in a relationship is not in his immediate plans.
He said: “If I tell you that I want to marry right now, would you not lie me down and beat me? I am single and ready to mingle. Right now, I am just concerned about my career and family. Marriage is not in the question for me. I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not a promiscuous fellow and if I ever need to blow off steam, I would rather make use of soap in the bathroom than be with random girls.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2017, Fast Reporter Blog . Designed by Akpene Jacob.