Pages

Thursday 26 May 2016

ADEKUNLE NARRATES HOW A GIRL CONVERTED HIM INTO A CHRISTIAN

Adekunle Gold reveals  how he was converted into Christian.
The Artiste who was originally a Muslim by birth said on conversion that his father didn't support the idea.
On how he converted,  Adekunle Gold said: “I followed a girl to church and found that I became a Christian instead. That was in 2004 and I have remained a Christian ever since.”





Speaking on his family’s reception of the news, he said: “My father didn’t like the idea initially but later everyone accepted me for who I am. I am cool being a Christian,”
The Orente and Shade crooner also explained the challenges he faced when his folks got to know he was going into the music industry, he explained: “My mum was always asking me why I would always use the money that I should utilise on myself on recording songs. I was a lover of music and I grew up listening to a lot of sounds. While at the Lagos Polytechnic, I would always run to record songs even when I started working, I was like that too and my parents didn’t understand what I was doing. I continued this until I dropped ‘Shade’ which became a big break. They support my vocation and are my number one fans,” he added.

In addition, it was also rumoured that YBNL act is set to leave the record label as soon as he drops his upcoming studio album ‘Gold’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2017, Fast Reporter Blog . Designed by Akpene Jacob.