Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

FATHER BEATS UP DAUGHTER FOR REFUSING HIM ROUNDS OF SEX

According to Punch : A commercial driver by name, Fatai Ogundele, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly raping his 14-year-old daughter. Titi (pseudonym).
He was said to have been arrested by the police from the Onipanu Police Divison after he beat up his daughter for denying him more sex.
It was learnt that Ogundele and Titi’s mother divorced in 2006.




It was learnt that the Junior Secondary School 2 pupil and her sister had been living with Ogundele’s mother since then until 2014 when he relocated them to his residence in the Alasia area of the state.
He allegedly started engaging in the incestuous relationship with Titi about two years ago.
However, the bubble burst on May 6, 2016, when Titi raised the alarm, drawing the attention of neighbours when her father allegedly wanted to molest her again. The neigbours reported the matter to the police, leading to his arrest.
It was gathered that Titi’s sister had fled home when Ogundele requested to check her private parts to know if she had been growing pubic hairs.
During a chat with our correspondent, Titi said her father raped her whenever her stepmother was not at home, adding that he had raped her on five occasions
Titi said, “My sister and I lived with daddy, but she left home sometime in 2014. That time, daddy called us and said our mother directed him to check the hair on our private parts. We refused and called our mother on the telephone. She said she did not tell him anything of such. My sister fled home since then and had not come back.
“One day, he took me out, telling my stepmother that she wanted to buy books, bags and clothes for me. I was very happy. But he took me to his friend’s house somewhere in Mushin and raped me there. I have never experienced it before. He was the one that deflowered me. After that time, he raped me four times in our house when my stepmother was not around. There was a time that he sneaked into where I was sleeping in the night and raped me.
“In the morning of the day he was arrested, I told him that what he was doing was bad and that he should stop, but he did not listen. He beat me up when I did not allow him to have sex with me and that was how people knew about it.”
Ogundele, who was initially reluctant to speak with PUNCH Metro on the incident, later faulted Titi’s claim, saying, he only had sex with her once.
He said, “It is a lie. I only slept with her once. I have realised my mistake and I promise I won’t make it again.”
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident. He said Ogundele had been transferred to the state police command headquarters in Abeokuta for further investigation.
He said, “The suspect was arrested for raping his daughter. He is in police custody in Abeokuta for further investigation. He will be charged to court after investigation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2017, Fast Reporter Blog . Designed by Akpene Jacob.