Pages

Thursday 23 March 2017

29 YEAR OLD REMILEKUN OREFUNWA EMERGES LASU'S BEST IN THE 2015/2016 CONVOCATION.

 Remilekun Orefunwa emerges last best graduating student during the convocation of the 2015/2016 graduates of the Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, that was held on Wednesday.
The 29 year old expectant mother is a graduate of Accounting Education. She graduated with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) OF 4.74 among 25 other first class graduates. During her valedictory speech, she narrated how she failed on seven different occasion seeking university admission, before finally been gaining admission in 2012.



These were Remilekun words:

“I almost gave up after writing the UTME for seven years in a bid to gain admission into the university without success. I also applied to the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, three times without success. But with encouragement from my dad and elder sister, I eventually gained admission to LASU in 2012 to study Accounting Education.My sister kept encouraging me and I started a professional career at the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria during the long wait for admission. I qualified as an Associate Chartered Accountant in 2010. My advice to others is that they should never give up in the face of daunting challenges,” .

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2017, Fast Reporter Blog . Designed by Akpene Jacob.